Five regional cases connected to close-contact transmission, one noted as community-acquired, and rest still under examination
The Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit has actually reported 51 brand-new COVID-19 cases because Friday, Oct. 8.
Included in the brand-new cases reported on Tuesday, Oct. 12 are 30 unvaccinated people, one partly immunized individuals, and 20 totally immunized individuals.
The brand-new cases reported in the area today are as follows:
- Adjala-Tosorontio (1 ): One individual in between 45 and64 The case is connected to close contact.
- Barrie (18): Eight youth under 18 years of ages, a single person in between 18 and 34 years of ages, 3 individuals in between 35 and 44 years of ages, 4 individuals in between 45 and 64 years of ages, a single person in between 65 and 79 years of ages, and someone over 79 years of ages. 5 cases are connected to close-contact transmission, one case is noted as community-acquired (no understood link). The rest are still under examination.
- Bradford (7 ): Five youth under 18 years of ages and 2 individuals in between 35 and 44 years old.Three cases are from close contact while the staying cases are still under examination.
- Collingwood (2 ): Two individuals in between 45 and 64 years of ages. Both cases are still under examination.
- Clearview (1 ): One individual in between65 and 79 years of ages whose case is still under examination.
- Innisfil ( 2 ): One individual in between the ages of 18 and 34 and someone in between 35 and 44 years of age. Both cases are still under examination.
- Midland (1 ): One individual in between 45 and64 The case is still under examination.
- Orillia ( 4 ): Two youth under the age of 18 and 2 individuals in between the ages of 35 and44 Among the youth cases is outbreak-related. The staying 3 cases are still under examination.
- Oro Medonte ( 3 ): One individual in between 18 and 34, someone in between 35 and 44 and a single person in between 45 and64 All 3 cases are still under examination.
- Springwater (2 ): One individual in between the ages of 18 and 34 and one in between the ages of 45 and64 One case in noted as having actually been community-acquired. The other is still under examination.
- Tay (1 ): One individual in between the ages of 65 and79 The case is under examination.
- Tiny (1 ): One individual in between the ages of 45 and64 The case is under examination.
There are presently 158 active cases in the area.
Eight individuals from Simcoe County, and one individual from Muskoka District are hospitalized with COVID-19
Since the start of the pandemic, the regional health system has actually validated 13,698 cases of COVID-19 with 13,278 of those cases recuperated and 262 cases ending in death.
According to the health system, 70.9 percent of the population living in Simcoe-Muskoka have actually gotten both dosages of vaccine and 75.3 percent have actually had at least one dosage of a vaccine.
For more on the vaccination status of Simcoe-Muskoka cases and hospitalizations, click on this link.
Anyone born in 2009 or earlier living in Simcoe-Muskoka area can reserve their very first or 2nd dosage of vaccine online through Ontario vaccine reservation system More consultations are included frequently for centers throughout the area.
Breakdown by town
The health system does often eliminate a case or move them based upon more examination of area information. The chart listed below shows upgraded overalls for each town as reported by the health system on Oct. 12.
|Municipality||Total cases||Recoveries||Deaths||In Hospital||Last case reported||Cumulative occurrence rate *||%of 12 pop. with 2 dosages of vaccine|
|Bradford W-G||2,239||2,176||38||1||Oct. 11||5,129||782%|
|New Tecumseth||1,651||1,614||18||Oct. 7||3,899||773%|
|Wasaga Beach||309||302||5||1||Oct. 7||1,303||823%|
~ Fully-vaccinated methods a specific whose 2nd dosage was 14 or more days prior to the start of COVID-19 signs.
Cumulative occurrence rate is the variety of cases per 100,000 individuals reported to date
Total cases consist of the variety of cases presently recuperating in your home along with any that have actually recuperated, passed away, or remain in medical facility